Thursday, July 10, 2008

Were Back!!!!!!

So I have had an epiphany as to why I have been slacking so bad on my blogging. I am creatively challenged and would rather poke my eyes out then write about anything. I am an accountant, I deal with numbers, not witty stories to make my life seem more interesting!!!! But after much torment from everybody I am going to recommit to keeping my blog up to date at least weekly. I will also probably post small tidbits instead of long stories, this is all the creativity my brain can muster!!! With that being said I have posted a few pictures of my munchkins over the past little bit.
Renee and Jeff went camping at Bear Lake. Papa, Chuck, Paige, Max and Kate joined them for Saturday night.

They had a blast and didn't want to come home. I stayed home and hung out with Mr.H. We had our own fun together, he is growing up to be such a sweet little boy! We went shopping in Park City, to Cheesecake Factory for brunch and just hung out! I have to admit I really enjoyed it.

Hayden has developed a love of hats. Everything

and anything becomes one, and he puts any hat he can find on whether it fits or not! Afterwards he has to dance around with it on and laugh hysterically. What a character

he is!






I have to remind him too that no matter what his sister and Ryanne tell him, he does not need to be their life sized barbie doll!!!








5 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Yay! An update :) Your kids are so cute!! ~Emily

Mitchell Family said...

Hell has truly frozen over! Congrats on the post, see I knew you would get back on the wagon eventually!

emeryfam said...

HOORAY!!!!!

CIRCUS PLAYERS said...

Oh, my little Haystack. He and Max need to join forces and make the girls play boy stuff or Mr. H is full on his way to walking better in high heels better than you the way Maxer is.

Chris said...

OK Summer...now you need to keep this blogging thing going if I am going to stay in touch and keep an eye on Renee. I miss her and Ry more than I can say. No little girls will ever take their place! Hug her for me...and stay in touch. I was hoping for a Halloween visit...but....