Thursday, March 20, 2008

WHEW!!!!!

Well, where do I start. I was all excited about keeping my blog updated and then life decided to see how much I could handle all at once. A few days after I had made my last post I was driving home from Randee's and I had a pain in my abdomen so bad I drove myself to the emergency room. Low and behold I had a hernia. A year almost to the day of having Hayden I had surgery. Then hardest part of the whole thing was that I could not lift anything over 20 lbs. for 4 weeks. You have seen my son right??? All I have to say is that my mother in law is the best. She came for 10 days and I was sad to see her go. Hayden was sad his girlfriend was gone too!! So I am finally able to technically go back to real life and I decide that I have not had enough of the ER yet and go back 2 days later with a kidney stone. I don't know if any of you have had the pleasure, but for those who have not it feels like you are trying to squeeze a boulder through a straw. When I finally passed the stone (2 weeks later!!) I was shocked that something so small could be so painful. So any ways all seems to be well now. Lets just hope we are done with Dr.'s for a while!!! Knock on wood.

1 comment:

emeryfam said...

I'm glad to see you back, I was wondering if I was ever going to see a new post!